Monday, October 22, 2007

Software Projects - Port "C" Application to PHP

Looking to work on Software & Technology Projects? Find here new projects everyday.

ITMatchOnline.com is the easiest way to find right partners across the world.

Project Details:

Type : Project

Id : 13097246

Category : Software & Technology

Title: Port "C" Application to PHP

Total Requirement : Will depend on the quality of work

Description:

We are Germany based looking for a freelancer who can Port "C" Application to PHP. I got a "C"-application. Since I can "program" in PHP only, I would like to get this application ported. It is compiled in GCC (using MinGW), but I only get errors. The only problem is: The comments and variables are in German language. I could translate them into English for you before deal. I need is to be done urgently. So interested freelancers are requested to contact us as soon as possible.

Country :India

Status: Closed

Are you interested to work on this project? Post your contact details Now! Click Here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Software Development Outsourcing
Outsourcing Services